These Vintage Red Santa gift tags are perfect for a charming old world Christmas. Add them to your classic or farmhouse gift wrapping this holiday season!
Saint Nicholas is known as a bringer of gifts, visiting children all over the world to fill their stockings with small presents and treats. So there's no one better to adorn your Christmas packages this year than the jolly old man himself!
In these Vintage Red Santa gift tags, Santa is wearing his signature red suit and carrying his bag full of Christmas cheer. Spread your own holiday cheer by embellishing your holiday wrapping with these timeless, warmhearted prints.
Check out this post to see all 20 free printable vintage gift tags (some pictured here) for even more options for adorable Christmas gift wrapping embellishments. These beautiful Vintage Red Santa Gift Tags would coordinate well with Santa Sleigh Gift Tags, 5 Vintage Santa Postcard Gift Tags, or the Green Printable Santa Gift Tags!
Free Printable Vintage Red Santa Gift Tags Supplies
These vintage gift tags are so easy to make with this free printable! And they are so beautiful with Santa dressed in classic Christmas red with greenery and holiday details.
You will need these supplies:
- Santa gift tags, downloaded and printed (see below)
- card stock or paper (textured cardstock gives these a beautiful finish)
- German glass glitter (find it here)
- glitter glue (find it here or here)
- hole punch (I love using a mini one for this, find it here)
- ribbon, jute twine, baker's twine, or yarn (all of my favorites are here)
How to Print and Assemble Vintage Red Santa Gift Tags
To make your gift wrapping easier than ever, print your gift tags ahead of time so they'll be ready to go when you are! You can find a full tutorial on how to put these together, plus a lot of extra designs and ideas, here at my post on 20 free printable vintage gift tags. All of these are so quick and easy to make, and you're sure to love the result!
- Download and print tags (see link below)
- Cut out your gift tags
- For glitter edges, outline tags with glue and dip them in glass glitter - see more details on my vintage gift tag tutorial.
- Punch hole using a mini hole punch.
- Add a tie of ribbon, twine, or yarn, or leave off the tie and tape the gift tag directly onto your present
Here's another idea to try! Slide a gift tag into a plastic floral card holder (they're super inexpensive!) and add it to the base of a poinsettia plant for a beautiful, easy neighbor or teacher gift. It's so simple, yet so festive and pretty!
How to Download and Print Free Printable Gift Tags
Please remember these tags are for personal use only and are not to be sold in any form. You can go here to download the free printables: vintage red Santa with sack and tree and Red Santa with Fur and Sack.
If you would like to pin them, please do so from this post and not from the files themselves since those links could change.
I think these vintage Santas are absolutely beautiful! They are bursting with holiday cheer for everyone on your gift list this year. After all, nothing says "Merry Christmas!" like this color of red on a jolly Santa Claus!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.