Below you will find the sources for my Christmas decor! If something is out of stock, or old, I have linked to similar items I love (and would buy for our home). Here are some tutorials you might like:
Christmas Tree Tutorials
- The Best Christmas Tree Ribbon Tutorial
- How to Decorate a Christmas Tree (I will be updating this soon)
- How to Set Up and Fluff an Artificial Christmas Tree
- Click for my best tips ---> How To Choose and Buy Artificial Trees Online
- For a DIY version, Click for Tutorial ---> How to Flock a Christmas Tree
Christmas Trees I Own and Love
I own (and love!) these trees currently:
- this 9 ft. green tree
- this 7ft. Christmas tree
- this 7ft twiggy flocked tree also found here and here
Last year, I bought this 9 ft. green tree for our family room and loved it. It looks so real!
Note- I don't generally love LED lights because they make my eyes do weird things, but I found a way to solve the problem! I added a couple strands of regular clear incandescent lights just wound down the trunk of the tree and it made it completely perfect! I turn both sets on at a time and love it.
I have this 7ft. Christmas tree for our kitchen but I will probably be moving it into my boys' room. It is stunning and perfect in person! Looks so real.
I out this 7ft. twiggy flocked tree in my room and just ordered another one for my daughter's room. It has LED lights that I had a hard time telling were LEDs- they're really good!
Past Flocked Christmas Trees
The flocked trees that I have owned and loved don't seem to be available anymore, but I have been looking for a new one. I wouldn't hesitate to buy any of these below.
These are the ones that I have my eye on:
- Frosted 7.5 ft.
- Flocked Mountain 9' White Pine
- Adorable Charlie Brown flocked tree
- 7.5 ft. flocked tree (great price!)
Ornaments, Ribbon, Decor
- These Tree Candles are the BEST
- these ornament hooks or these ornament hooks
- white wood bead garland
- red wood bead garland
- Oversized mercury glass ornaments
See my favorite Ornaments on Amazon here. Click the pictures below for some of the ones I have in my collection. I have collected most of them over many years.
RIBBON: I love THIS Chiffon Ribbon and I found my red and green velvet ribbons at JoAnn Fabrics this year.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.