These 5 vintage Santa Claus postcards make beautiful gift tags to embellish any gift wrapping this holiday season. Printed with vibrant colors and charming detail, these “antique” gift tags are sure to make this a joyful Christmas.
No one says “Merry Christmas” better than Father Christmas himself! Whether he is checking his list, driving his sleigh, or carrying his bag full of toys, Santa Claus is the classic symbol of Christmas. These 5 Vintage Santa Claus Postcard Gift Tags are beautiful, timeless, and the perfect festive touch to any gift you give this year!
You can download these 5 adorable coordinating Santa Claus Gift Tags below, and don't forget to check all 20 free printable vintage gift tags (some pictured above) for more adorable and nostalgic Christmas gift wrapping embellishments. These vintage gift tags would look beautiful with my free printable neutral holly gift tags and these free printable pinecone gift tags.
Free Printable Vintage Santa Postcard Gift Tag Supplies
Making these classic vintage gift tags is quick and easy! Just use my free printable for some instant holiday charm!
To outline your gift tags with glitter, you’ll need these supplies:
- download and print the gift tags (find my free printable below)
- card stock or paper (a textured cardstock works beautifully!)
- German glass glitter (find it here)
- glitter glue (find it here or here)
- mini hole punch (find it here)
- ribbon, jute twine, baker's twine, or yarn (here's a list of all of my favorites)
How to Print and Assemble Printable Vintage Santa Postcard Gift Tags
These sweet vintage gift tags take only a few minutes to DIY, but they will add so much charm to your gift wrapping. I promise you will love how they turn out! Check out my post on 20 free printable vintage gift tags for a full tutorial, plus a lot more of my best ideas and tips.
Easy tip: Plan ahead and print all of your tags out ahead of time. That way they'll be ready to put together while you watch your favorite Christmas movie. Or is that just me?
- Download and print your gift tags using the free link below.
- Cut out the tags with a paper cutter or scissors.
- Line the outside edges with glue and dip them in glass glitter (see how at my vintage gift tag tutorial).
- Punch hole and tie on some ribbon, twine, or yarn. Or you can skip this step and just tape them to the gift - they will look great either way!
Bonus ideas: These would look beautiful tied to a green garland for a mantel or staircase, or you can make them into a banner using twine and clothespins for an old-fashioned farmhouse Christmas. These would look adorable anywhere!
How to Download and Print Free Printable Gift Tags
These free printables are for personal use only. Please don't reproduce them for sale in any form. Follow these links to download your free printable gift tags:
- Joyful Christmas Santa with Tree
- Merry Christmas Santa in Chimney
- Santa with List
- Santa with Bag of Toys and Flag
- Old World Red Santa with Bag
To pin these images, please pin from this post instead of from the links themselves, since the links could change.
Important tip! Don't try to click on the graphics (above and below) to print your gift tags. The image quality will be so much better if you download and print them from this link: vintage Santa Claus and children
I hope you’ll love using your printable vintage gift tags to add homemade holiday charm to your gift giving this year! Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.