Ring in the Christmas season with these Vintage Bells homemade gift tags. They add a personal touch of thoughtfulness and seasonal cheer to every gift you give.
Christmas Bells have long been used to announce celebrations and memorable events. Their ringing peals loud and clear through the cold winter air, bringing joy and excitement to those who hear the reverberating sounds. Giving gifts is also a tradition that brings brightness and joy in our lives. These Vintage Bells gift tags have stately bells wrapped in holiday greenery and would look so regal on your presents this year.
These free printable gift tags can be downloaded and printed in two sizes linked below. These are for personal use only.
The image below is for reference to take you to the download. Do not right click and save as the image will be lower quality. Instead, click on the links here:
HOW TO PRINT AND ASSEMBLE GIFT TAGS
- Download or print the tags from the folder here. (I use a textured white cardstock, but feel free to use regular paper or whatever card stock will work in your printer). If you don't have a printer, or one that prints well, take the file down to a copy place.
- Cut out tags.
- Tape them to your gifts -or-
- Punch a hole and tie to gifts with ribbon or yarn.
- Bonus: Add a little glitter on the edges for extra festive sparkle.
- Embellish with bells, ribbons, bottlebrush trees, buttons, tiny ornaments, etc.
Have fun using these gift tags to personalize and adorn your gifts this season.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.