Is there anything more innocent than the wonder of children at Christmastime? These beautiful Vintage Children Christmas Gift Tags capture the magic of the holidays, with a boy and a girl dressed in deep reds and carrying beautiful green wreaths and holly boughs. Add them to presents, gift bags, or garland for an old-fashioned flair this holiday season.
My childhood Christmases are some of my very sweetest memories. Now I get to create special holiday memories for my own children—and experience the wonder and magic of Christmas all over again!
These Vintage Children Christmas Gift Tags remind us of the simple joys of childhood. I absolutely loved using them with a green wrapping paper and deep green velvet ribbon for a rich, classic look. The combination was stunning! I hope you’ll use these vintage tags in your gift wrapping to create tender holiday memories for your loved ones this year.
I added a glitter edge to these tags as shown in the tutorial over in my list of 20 free printable vintage gift tags.
Vintage Children Gift Tags Supplies
- gift tags, downloaded and printed (see below for the link)
- card stock (I love to use a good-quality textured cardstock for a classic look)
- German glass glitter (find it here)
- glitter glue (find it here or here)
- mini hole punch (find it here)
- ribbon, jute twine, baker's twine, or colored yarn (you can find all of my favorites here)
I used a green wrapping paper and a deep green velvet ribbon and they were stunning in person.
How to Print and Assemble Gift Tags
For my complete tutorial on how to print and put together these gift tags, check out my post on 20 free printable vintage gift tags. You’ll also find other beautiful vintage gift tags, along with more great ideas on how to display them.
Here are the steps to create your own vintage gift tags with a glitter edge:
- Download and print tags using the link below.
- Cut out gift tags using scissors or a paper cutter.
- Put glue along the edges of each tag and coat it in glass glitter - see my vintage gift tag tutorial for the whole process.
- Punch hole using a mini hole punch, and add a tie with ribbon or twine. These would also look elegant simply taped onto a gift without extra embellishments!
Another idea for these Vintage Children Gift Tags is to tie a bow with thick yarn and secure it to the top of the tag. The yarn won’t fit through the hole, but you can secure it to the tag using string or glue. Children and yarn just seem to go together!
How to Download Free Printable
Here's the link to download your free printable vintage children Christmas gift tags. They are for your personal use only and are not meant to be sold in any form.
If you want to pin these for later, please pin from this post and not from the file itself, since that link could change at some point.
I hope you enjoy these free printable Vintage Children Christmas Gift Tags as much as I do! The beautiful reds and greens will make your presents so festive this season!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.