Grab these free printable gift tags for beautiful Christmas gift wrapping this season! These are neutral, so they will fit with any number of styles, but still elegant and classic.
I love making my own Christmas present wrapping accents, like these free printable pinecone gift tags and free printable vintage gift tags. While we are on the topic of fun projects, I also love these adorable free printable Christmas village lanterns and these free printable Santa sleigh and reindeer lanterns!
Gift Wrapping Station
Printing and assembling these printable gift tags are easy! I love having them on hand for the busy gift wrapping days during the Christmas season.
PRO TIP: KEEP ON HAND FOR QUICK PRESENTS
I usually create a little station in the office with wrapping paper and other things that I like to embellish gifts with so I have it ready and easy to use when I need it. I just print tags off and keep them here.
I love easy, thoughtful details!
When I need to wrap a present, it only takes a couple minutes to make gifts feel beautiful and special. Having things on hand, like these free printable gift tags, makes everything easier and faster!
How to Print and Assemble Gift Tags
- Download or print the tags from the folder here. (I use a textured white cardstock, feel free to use regular paper or whatever card stock will work in your printer). If you don't have a printer, or one that prints well, take the file down to a copy place.
- Cut out tags.
- Tape them to your gifts -or-
- Punch a hole and tie to gifts with ribbon.
- Bonus: Add a little glitter on the edges for extra festive sparkle.
- Embellish with bells, ribbons, bottlebrush trees, buttons, tiny ornaments, etc.
I hope you enjoy your gift tags! You can visit my Christmas printables page for more free printables!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.