This year give your gifts with the help of this wistful holiday hound. He’s ready for Christmas with red and green holly tucked into his collar and a red ribbon gift tag hanging from his mouth. These free printable Christmas Dog gift tags are perfect for the animal lovers in your life this holiday season!
I am a sucker for soft fur and big brown eyes. So when I saw this adorable Christmas pup I knew he would make the sweetest gift tags. Just print them out, personalize them with glitter and red ribbon, and add them to any gift for a warm, thoughtful touch.
Christmas Dog Gift Tags Supplies
Creating these cute vintage gift tags couldn’t be easier with this free printable design. In just a few quick steps you can have these sweet gift tags to use in your gift wrapping and holiday decorating!
Here's a list of supplies you will need:
- Christmas dog gift tags, downloaded and printed
- card stock or paper (textured cardstock makes the gift tags look even more vintage)
- a mini hole punch (find it here)
- a tie for the gift tag, such as ribbon, jute twine, baker's twine, or colored yarn (here's a roundup of my favorite options)
How to Print and Assemble Christmas Dog Gift Tags
Check out my post on 20 free printable vintage gift tags for a full tutorial, plus even more tips, tricks, and ideas! These gift tags are so easy to make and take only a few minutes - the perfect afternoon DIY project! They are so worth it.
Tip: If you have a lot of gift giving to do this year, print these gift tags out ahead of time and keep them on hand for the easiest gift wrapping this season!
- Download the gift tags and print them out on cardstock.
- Cut out gift tags - I left a small margin of white space around the outside edge for a clean, classic look.
- Punch a hole at the top or in a corner using a mini hole punch.
- Tie with ribbon, twine, or yarn (or skip this step and just tape them to the gifts - they're so versatile!)
Here’s another idea for your Vintage Christmas Dog Gift Tags. Try layering the tags on top of a square of fabric or burlap. Leave the fabric just a bit larger than the tag so it makes a nice border. It’s an easy way to add even more old-fashioned charm!
How to Download and Print Free Printable Gift Tags
You can head on over here to download the free printable Christmas Dog Gift Tags. They are for personal use only, so please do not sell them in any form.
Links can change, so if you want to pin these gift tags, please pin them directly from this post and not from the files themselves.
Download and print your gift tags directly from this link: free printable Christmas Dog Gift Tags. This will give you much higher image quality than simply right clicking and saving the images in this post.
I hope you enjoy using this free printable for your gift wrapping this year! It is sure to delight any dog lover in your life or anyone who appreciates a vintage, classic Christmas!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.