Enjoy this Free Printable Happy Halloween banner, perfect for your mantel, a focal wall in your home, or to use to decorate for a costume party! It is classic and simple and so versatile with many styles of Halloween decor.
My kids have been counting down the days (and asking me every single day) until we pull out our Halloween decorations. They squealed with delight when they woke up this morning to see this little banner hanging on the fireplace mantel, and then proceeded to help me put together the little branch with crows. We decided that we will go ahead and pull out the rest this week, including our favorite- the Halloween tree! You can see our halloween decor from last year HERE.
I wanted a simple, but classic banner to hang on my mantel this year, so I whipped up this “Happy Halloween” one. It is very versatile and can be used with a variety of styles. You can also hang it in different ways. I liked having the words separate, but you could hang them together on one banner if you like that better.
- Free Printable banner file (below)
- thin ribbon, string, or jute twine (I used twine)
- small hole punch (I used this smaller one)
How to Get a True Black Banner
You can print these on your home computer, but I highly recommend taking them to a copy place and have them printed there. It is the same price as any other black + white print, but it will save you a lot of your own ink. Also, their machines tend to give me a much darker, even black for my banner flags than my home printer can. I brought my own cardstock with me, so the cost of the copies was well under $1.
Assembling the Banner
- Print off banner pages (download HERE). Please remember these are free for personal use only.
- Cut out flags.
- Punch holes in the top corners of the banner (I used a smaller hole punch (buy here).
- String together banner with thin ribbon or twine (I used just regular twine from my stash). The twine grabs onto the banner pieces (if you use the smaller hole punch) so you can adjust the spacing as needed without needing to tie each one in place.
And just because we love Halloween so much, here are 16 more fun (and FREE) printables for you! They are so dang cute!
Happy Halloween Printable Banner by Ella Claire & Co. | Dangling Spider Pillow Printable by Zevy Joy | The Witch is In Halloween Stencil by My 100 Year Old Home | Halloween Spider / Tarantula Printables by So Much Better with Age
Addams Family Printable by Lolly Jane
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.