Light & Healthy Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- 2 small heads of butter lettuce or baby romaine lettuce
- 1 lb. chicken cooked, cooled, & cubed
- 1 1/2 cups grapes halved
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt I use nonfat
- 1/4 cup sour cream I use light
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 4 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
Rinse lettuce thoroughly. Cut off the end and separate leaves. Set aside.
Toss together chicken, grapes, pecans and scallions. Add sour cream, Greek yogurt, garlic and lemon juice, mixing until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Scoop chicken mixture into lettuce lettuce leaves and enjoy!
Note: this recipe is delicious and can be tweaked a lot of different ways. Try adding craisens, celery, carrots, etc.
|Chinese Chicken Lettuce Wraps | Asian Dressing|
|Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps|
|Chicken Caesar Lettuce Wraps | Homemade Parm Croutons|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.